Summer dance classes will take place on Sundays from 4-5pm at our Symposium location*. Each class is $10
* Symposium is taking place at Redline Athletics in Westminster or Prairie View HS in Brighton.
Summer Dance Classes
- No food or drinks (except water) in the building. Please leave these things in your car. You may have water with you on the studio floor.
- No shoes on the studio floor. You must wear socks, slippers, dance paws, or go barefoot.
- Bring a towel or Theraband for conditioning (some are available to borrow, first come first serve)
- Please wear tight fitting clothing and dress in appropriate layers as temperatures may fluctuate (sweats may be worn for warm up, but will need to be removed for the remainder of class.
- When at a shared studio keep voices and noise level down.
- Hair must be securely up and out of the face.
- Keep the facility clean!
- Knee pads are recommended for floor work.
- Anyone considering auditioning for winterguard in the fall should read the Audition Hints below.
Audition Hints: If you are planning to audition for Malachi Independent Winterguard (or any other guard for that matter) for the 2020 season it is strongly encouraged that you attend these dance classes and our Spin Camps. Skills learned will translate into our audition process and help you best prepare for the upcoming season.